Who is Truth & Freedom Radio (TFR)?
- TFR is made up of people who love Christ and want to tell the world about Him. Our staff includes pastors, news analysts, technology experts, and students of The Word.
What is TFR?
- TFR is a multimedia ministry dedicated to preaching, teaching, and sharing the wonderful truths of God that are shown to us in the never changing Word of God.
Where is TFR located?
- Right here at www.truthandfreedomradio.com and at www.facebook.com/ekklesiareport
How does TFR accomplish its mission?
- TFR is dedicated to intense Bible study that hit on topics others shy away from. We apply a variety of analytical methodologies with scripture to find the answers that matter. When needed, TFR also takes in external biblical sources to assist in providing the best answers and examples. This may be in the form of a well known Christian author, a historical or scientific document, or other forms of information. Of note, we always view scripture are our backstop and our left and right limits.
Why does TFR exist?
- Years ago, the founders of TFR saw a gap in open-minded Christian dialogue online. There was little merging of critical analytical techniques with proper biblical exegesis in order to shed light on theological concepts that have had been found wanting in the past. It was with the identification of this problem set that TFR was formed so that people could find unbiased thought and studies concerning God’s Holy Word.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the only authority (2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
- The Godhead; Father, Son and Holy Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5; John 14:16, 17, 26; 15:26)
- We have life only in Christ (1 Timothy 6:16; 1 John 5:11, 12)
- The Christian hope is the Second Coming of Christ (Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17)
- Death is a condition of unconsciousness to all persons until their resurrection (John 5:28, 29; 1 Corinthians 15:51-54; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Psalms 6:5; 115:17, 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5)
- Salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8, 9)
- Keeping the 10 Commandments (Exodus 20:3-17; Hebrews 8:10; 1 John 5:2, 3 ; Revelation 14:12)
- God as the Creator (Genesis 1:1-31; 2:1-3)
- Keeping the Seventh day as the Sabbath (Genesis 2:1-3; Isaiah 58:13, 14; Acts 17:2; Philippians 4:9)
- Baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19)
- Keeping the Holy Communion (I Corinthians 11:23-32; John 13:1-17)
- Spiritual gifts are to be desired and used in the Church (1 Corinthians 12:1-14; Romans 1:11)
- Stewardship (Malachi 3:8-12; 1 Corinthians 9:9-14; Matthew 23:23; Romans 15:26, 27)
- The Millennium; defined as a one thousand year reign of Christ with His saints in heaven between the first and second resurrection. Also known as the marriage support of the Lamb. (Revelation 19:6-9; 20:5-7; 21:1-5; Jeremiah 4:23-26)
- The New Earth (2 Peter 3:13; Isaiah 35; 65:17-25; Matthew 5:5; Revelation 21:1-7; 22:1-5; 11:15; Psalm 37:11)
It is important to note that we are all students of God’s Holy Word and that this list is not conclusive.